Big Data and What it Means – U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation
Data Center Download
- 90% of the world’s data has been created in just the last two years
- in the next few years at least ten organizations will each more than $1 billion on social media
- the number of mobile phones and tablets surpassed the number of laptops and PCs for the first time in 2011
- most companies anticipate the cloud will replace on-premise servers for most or all of their needs by 2015
- The Big Data market is expected to grow to $16.9 billion in 2015
Click here to read more.